All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading clinicians and researchers from around the world review the full scope of current developments, research, and scientific controversy regarding the principles and applications of cardiac CT. Richly illustrated with numerous black-and-white and color images, the book discusses the interpretation of CT images of the heart in a variety of clinical, physiological, and pathological applications. The authors emphasize current state-of-the-art uses of CT, but also examine developments at the horizon. They also review the technical basis of CT image acquisition, as well as tools for image visualization and analysis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note611 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations
- Weight2140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byU. Joseph Schoepf
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.