All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a graduate, postgraduate or PhD student? Are you simply looking for a new job in the private or public sector, in research or industry? If your aim is to produce a professional CV or resume, then this book is for you. Based on interviews with recruiters and HR managers, and an analysis of hundreds of CVs from around 40 different countries, the book is structured as a series of FAQs. Topics covered include: * how recruiters and HR people analyse a CV* whether using a template is a good idea* the difference between a CV and a resume* how to present your personal details and whether to include a photo* how to write an Executive Summary* what to write in each section (Education, Work Experience, Skills, Personal Interests)* how to write dates* how to highlight your language, communication and team skills* how to get and write references You will also learn some hints and strategies for writing a: * cover letter* LinkedIn profile* reference letter* bio The last chapter of the book contains a simple template to help you get the job of your dreams!
- Author BiographyWallwork, a native English speaker from the UK, has 25 years of experience teaching English at various IT companies in Pisa, Italy. He has published 13 books with Springer Science+Business Media.
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleGuides to Professional English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.