All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to write the perfect CV for a job is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by David McWhir, a leading expert on CVs as both a recruiter and a coach for candidates, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order write the CV that will get you the job you want. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyDavid McWhir has over 20 years' experience as a management trainer and coach. He works with senior management teams in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)David McWhir
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight116 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.