Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionComplete CWNA-106 prep, with full coverage and hands-on practice CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Deluxe Study Guide is your official study guide for the leading wireless certification program. Updated for the new CWNA-106 exam, this book provides coverage of all exam objectives, plus review questions and hands-on exercises that help you build your skills and your confidence before exam day. Start with a pre-assessment test to find out how much you already kw, then fill in the gaps with detailed coverage of radio frequency techlogy, regulations and standards, protocols and devices, network implementation and security, RF site surveying, and much more. Sybex's interactive online learning environment and test bank gives you access to hundreds of questions and robust study tools, including chapter tests, practice exams, flashcards, a glossary of key terms, and bonus chapter material all to help you prepare for and increase your chances of passing the exam the first time around. * Find your starting point with a pre-assessment test * Get up to speed on all CWNA-106 exam objectives * Sharpen your practical skills with hands-on exercises * Test your kwledge with practice exam questions Savvy candidates kw that strategic prep is essential to first-time success, and CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Deluxe Study Guide is your toolbox for building the next step in your wireless career.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Coleman, CWNE #4, is the Global Training Manager for Aerohive Networks. He instructs IT professionals from around the world in the administration, security, design, and troubleshooting of WLANs. David A. Westcott, Xim CWNE #7, has been a certified trainer for more than 20 years, providing vendor and custom wireless training around the world to government agencies, corporations, and universities. Both have authored half a dozen books for wireless-system designers and technicians.
- Author(s)David A. Westcott,David D. Coleman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Weight1630 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.