All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty poems from the author of Dirty Dog Boogie and Nothing Beats a Pizza! Sometimes I'm a genius. / Sometimes I'm a whiz. / Sometimes I's a cabbagehead / But even when I is, / Dazzling dreams are going on, / New ideas rock, / My mind is always mine / And kws / I'll listen to it talk. In her third collection of poetry, celebrated author Loris Lesynski focuses on the often puzzling ways in which our brains work. With her usual wit and irreverence, Loris presents jazzy, fun poems that speak to all of us. Who hasn't been perplexed by spelling or chased in the night by an idea that won't go away? Once again, Loris demonstrates how much fun poetry, and everyday life, can be! Her poetry begs to be read out loud, and children and adults will find themselves unable to resist snapping their fingers and chanting along!
- Author BiographyLoris Lesynski has published two previous books of rollickin', rockin' poetry and five rhyming picture books. She is a popular visitor to schools and libraries, and frequently speaks at educational conferences across North America.
- Author(s)Loris Lesynski
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Martchenko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.