All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCABINDA, in the light of the 1885 international protectorate treaty with Portugal and of the OAUs 1963 list of the African countries, is a sovereign State in international law. Despite Cabindas well kwn legal and political sovereignty, particular Western European imperialist powers made use of all sorts of trickeries to help Angola (MPLA) occupy Cabinda militarily in 1975. This illegal occupation was intended to have full control over Cabindas natural wealth and resources, particularly oil, diamonds, gold, uranium, hardwood, etc., Angolas ruling party (MPLA) has since then become an African mercenary entity in charge of terrorising and murdering Cabindans as a people and nation on a world-wide scale. Even though the prevailing difference between Cabinda and Angola is of the nature referred to in Article 34 of the Charter of the United Nations, and even though the occupation of Cabinda entails the most serious crimes that fall within the jurisdiction of ICC (International Criminal Court), both the United Nations and the United States turn out to be unable to promote appropriate application and implementation of international law in Cabinda and Africa at large. How come? In this work Bartolomeu Capita is explaining that as long as there is Ecomical Plan designed to reconcile the dependence of Western Europe's very existence on African natural resources and the right of African children to live prosperous lives thanks to their respective countries natural wealth, country will help Africa make the type of progress that time demands.
- Author BiographyBartolomeu Capita is one of the founding fathers of the Cabindan National Movement whose rightful and peaceful struggle is aimed at recovering Cabindas political sovereignty. His knowledge about international law and strategy and his great passion for African history have sharpened his expertise in international relations. Capita is author of a number of publications on Cabinda and southern African issues.
- Author(s)Bartolomeu Capita
- PublisherChiado Publishing
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLisbon
- Country of PublicationPortugal
- ImprintChiado Publishing
- Weight630 g
- Width220 mm
- Height470 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.