Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to combine outstanding care and successful business management with the only book that supports CACHE's new Childminding qualification Packed with examples, photos and practical advice, this book addresses the unique challenges faced by childminders. Written by an expert and endorsed by the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years, CACHE Level 3 Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare is the only title that covers all learning outcomes for the new CACHE Childminding qualification. In-depth information on how to set up your own business and what to expect from Ofsted inspections will help you to make the right choices and reap the rewards. It is the perfect resource for new childminders and an invaluable source of up-to-date information on legislation for experienced carers. - The only book to support CACHE's Childminding qualification. - Helps you to understand every aspect of the qualification fully and clearly through detailed real-world examples. - Delivers practical advice to guide you through setting up and running a professional childminding business. - Ensures you can be confident in meeting the statutory childcare requirements by linking concepts to the latest EYFS standards.
- Author(s)Sheila Riddall-Leech
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight548 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.