All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn over 50 species of cacti and more than 10 families of succulents, including their ideal locations, natural habitats, and care and feeding needs, in this complete guide to these captivating plants. Beautiful specimen plants from six garden collections the world over, from Zurich to Phoenix, are detailed in full. Complete descriptions, including colour photographs, will help readers identify their plants, and detailed care instructions will help them make sure that their plants thrive - whether they are being grown indoors or outside, in the city or in the country.
- Author BiographyGideon F. Smith is a past president of the International Organization for Succulent Plant Study, chairman of the World Flora Project, and holds positions on the steering committees of many international botanical initiatives. He has published more than 500 scientific and popular papers on the taxonomy, biology, and evolution of succulent plants, and has wonnumerous awards for his work withsucculents.
- Author(s)Gideon Smith
- PublisherBall Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- Place of PublicationSt Charles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.