All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCacti and succulents are ideal houseplants, needing little care and providing unusual and colourful displays. This book looks at the increasingly wide variety of plants w available, and assists the beginner to choose and cultivate many of the popular types. Full details are given on feeding, watering, potting, and on displaying the collection to its best advantage. An A-Z listing of over 75 varieties shows the wide diversity of shapes, sizes, and effects that can be grown.
- Author(s)Bill Keen
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1990
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note105ill.(70col.).
- Weight380 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.