All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this striking collection, the world is offered up in miniature, each poem torqued with the energy of doves trapped in a top hat. With these snapshot poems, Rosenberg reminds us that to face the beloved is to disappear. The taut lyrics of this book suggest a self-interrogation that is at the same time an investigation into our culture at large.
- Author BiographyDAN ROSENBERG S The Crushing Organ won the 2011 American Poetry Journal Book Prize. He holds an MFA from the Iowa Writers Workshop and a PhD from the University of Georgia. He teaches at Wells College, and co-edits Transom.
- Author(s)Dan Rosenberg
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.