All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionCal is an American writer who drinks more than he writes. Layla is a beautiful young English woman interested in literature. One can be too careful in life, or one can be too wild. Where is the line? In this small fishing village near the Spanish / French border, where once lived Salvador Dali, Marcel Duchamp, Man Ray, Picasso, and other greats, a new generation of artists and writers continue in those decadent footsteps. As one character puts it, No Lost Generation here, darling. This is Cadaques. We are finding ourselves!
- Author BiographyMichael Lederer is an American writer who lives in Berlin, and also in Cadaques, Catalonia, Spain. He was born in 1956 in Princeton, New Jersey. In 2012, PalmArtPress published a collection of Lederer s short stories in English and German, 'The Great Game: Berlin-Warsaw Express and Other Stories'. Reviewing that book, 'Die Welt' wrote: ' Michael Lederer is a true archeologist among the great American writers ' In Spring 2013, 'Nichts its mehr fur die Ewigkeit', the German edition of 'Nothing Lasts Forever Anymore' was also published by PalmArtPress. Lederer is the founder and Artistic Director of the Dubrovnik Shakespeare Festival in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Author(s)Michael Lederer
- PublisherPalm Art Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPalm Art Press
- Weight635 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.