Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionCaesarea - a magnificent port city, established in 25-13 BC. Caesarea, which is named after Augustus Caesar, served as Israel's capital in Roman times and was the largest city in the country at that time. In this booklet you will find five tours of the old city of Caesarea itself and its surroundings: Northern (1) and Southern (2) Caesarea, remains of a church from the Byzantine period (3), Caesarea Water Plants (4) that were built for the supply of water to the city during the various stages of its development and the Crocodiles River (5). This booklet has been prepared by us to lead you through the ways of ancient Caesarea and Caesarea Water Plants. The friendly and detailed booklet can serves both as a source of kwledge and as a companion during your trip. The booklet is designed to make your visit to Caesarea and the ancient water plants an unforgettable experience. We hope that this booklet, which we have built with much love, will give you the final push you need to come to Israel and enjoy the unique sights, atmosphere and landscapes. There is other country like Israel in the whole world.
- Author BiographyWe, Uzzi and Roni, father and son, the former knows every nook and corner of Israel and the latter is a savvy traveler in all his soul and body. Over the years, we walked throughout the length and breadth of Israel, got infected with the traveling bug and became knowledgeable with all of Israel cities and the nature, the different religions and the various and varied flora and fauna. We documented our journeys through pictures and we shared our experiences and guided friends and family who came with us on a walk or went after us. Today we continue the family tradition of extensive traveling in Israel and sharing our experiences with our readers.
- Author(s)Up Uzzi Pozner,Uzzi Pozner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.