All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCailleach watches Jason, her blood red eyes glowing with lust, as he removes his shirt and goes to work cutting peat turves to fuel his cottage for the winter. She touches herself as his muscles ripple in the sunshine, glistening with sweat. Yes, it will be good to take a man again, but first she must lure him from the arms of Aislinn. She closes her eyes and imagines him removing his pants and standing before her, waiting to mate. If her plan is good, she will touch him and enjoy what he has to offer. Soon, he will satisfy her lust and hunger as she eats his flesh.
- Author BiographyPhillip Sweeny is a free-lance writer whose interests encompass fantasy creatures such as elves, fairies, and dragons and how they would relate in our present world, all in an erotic genre, of course. Initially a poet, he branched out into mystery novels and romantic fiction. His first erotic story, Christmas in Paradise, was published by Sultry Heat Publications. As a Stardust Press Author, he published The Christmas Fairy, which garnished excellent reviews at Romance at Heart Magazine, Coffee-Time Romance and Euro-reviews. Works in progress include, The Double Twin Murders and The Gift of Magic. Marla, an erotic tale of a magical fairy-like creature awakening to life in a world of humans is his first publication with at Excessica.
- Author(s)Phillip Sweeny
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.66Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.