All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn collaboration with the American Diabetes Association Caillou is confused when Emma is allowed to have extra snacks at preschool. He's even more confused when Miss Martin explains that Emma has type 1 diabetes. Caillou is worried about his friend and becomes very protective of her. But when Emma outruns Caillou in a race, he soon realizes Emma's diabetes isn't like a cold or flu. It's something Emma has to live with every day, and she's doing a pretty good job of it. Includes a poster developed by the American Diabetes Association.
- Author BiographyAnne Paradis is the new publisher of Chouette Publishing. She is the author of Caillou: Little Artist, Caillou: Search and Count, and Caillou: My Body. Eric Sevigny is a graphic artist and the illustrator of numerous Caillou titles, such as Caillou: Every Drop Counts, Caillou: Happy Holidays, and Caillou Puts Away His Toys.
- PublisherEditions Chouette
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePlaytime
- Place of PublicationQuebec
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight111 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Sevigny
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.