All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaillou is bullied at day care by a much bigger and stronger boy named Theo. Sometimes Theo uses his strength to get what he wants. Caillou is afraid of him. In this story, Caillou learns to stand up for himself and say to bullying. Bullying can start at a very young age and early interventions will help victimized children to feel supported and to stand up. In this series, children will go hand in hand with Caillou to navigate their way successfully through various key developmental experiences of childhood. All books are written in consultation with early childhood specialist to ensure content accuracy.
- Author BiographyChristine L'Heureux is the founder of Chouette Publishing and the cocreator of Caillou. She is the author of Caillou, No More Diaper, and Caillou I Love You. Pierre Brignaud is the illustrator of all the Caillou titles in the Hand in Hand series, Step by Step series and Baby Caillou.
- Author(s)Christine L'Heureux
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHand in Hand
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight198 g
- Illustrator(s)Pierre Brignaud
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.