Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionCain, The Quest is book four in the series Royal Blood Chronicles. Royal Blooded vampires are fighting the evil of both this world and the underworld Kingdoms of Althar in order to protect all the peaceful races. Book four follows Cain on his journey to find himself and define his role and his hopes to become worth to join those that have joined the Five protectors in this fight. The Sanctuaries proctecting the peaceful races are in grave danger, Join us. This fourth book is as exciting and as intruiguing as the first three. Elizabeth Loraine has you turning pages as fast as you can to find out what lies ahead. If you like strong female lead characters, this is your series and book four is different. With many series loosing steam by the time they get to book three or book four, this series has you begging for more. Each bringing you to this world with her beautifully descriptive writing style. Hang on, hold your breath it's fabulous ride!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Loraine lives in Florida with her husband, where she writes, loves to cook and garden, travel and spend time with friends and family. She grew up in a small Northern Minnesota town, but has lived in Florida for twenty six years now. Elizabeth has two grown children, loves animals and everything vampire.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Loraine
- PublisherCrimson Ent.
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrimson Ent.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.