About this product
- DescriptionCelebration cakes have grown in popularity over recent years, and the materials and equipment for making them at home have become more readily available. In this invaluable book Sue McMahon takes full advantage of all the latest gadgets as well as basic kitchen equipment which can be used to achieve professional-looking results as quickly and easily as possible. From the very basics of successful cake baking through to the different types of icings to hints and tips for making the finished cakes really stand out, this book covers the whole process of creating a celebration cake at home. Cake decorators can choose which effects to combine to create a unique finished design for a truly personal celebration cake - just let your creativity flow!
- Author BiographySue McMahon is Cookery Editor for Woman's Weekly magazine. Although she's happy to take on the challenge of any culinary recipe, her passion is cakes and she travels the world teaching cake decorating. Over the last few years she has demonstrated in America, Malaysia and Japan, as well as in several European countries. Sue is a member of the Guild of Food Writers, Craft Guild of Chefs and the British Sugarcraft Guild.
- Author(s)Sue McMahon
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note240 specially commissioned full-colour photographs & 30 artworks
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.92New
- AU $35.00New
- AU $30.78New
- AU $15.99New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.91
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.34
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.