All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCake Magic contains a collection of delicious, irresistible and easy-to-follow recipes for a wide range of cakes. There are recipes that are ideal for vice cooks, as well as sophisticated recipes for more adventurous cooks. Cake Magic is filled with treats to feed the whole family and all tastes. From everyday cakes such as basic fruit cakes to posh subversive wedding cakes. Of course there are chocolate cakes and cheesecakes, and for tea time there are Chelsea buns, macaroons fondant fancies and meringues. Written in Kate Shirazi's fun and irreverent style, Cake Magic will have you dashing to the kitchen to fill it with the heady aromas of home-baked goodies.
- Author BiographyKate Shirazi's culinary talents are infused by her relaxed approach to life and her irrepressible sense of humour. Her endless reinvention of baking classics knows no bounds. She founded the Cakeadoodledo mail order cupcake business from her farmhouse kitchen and has seen it boom. This is her fourth book, following on from Cupcake Magic, Chocolate Magic and Cookie Magic.
- Author(s)Kate Shirazi
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteColour photography
- Weight930 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.