All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarren Brown, in this his third cookbook, focuses on delicious and inventive breakfast recipes. He includes everything from Stuffed French Toast and White Chocolate Waffles, Cherry Walnut Scones and Amaretto Butter Cake to a Meat-lovers quiche. The recipes are highlighted by fun and informative sidebars and eye-catching photographs.
- Author BiographyWarren Brown left a career in law to pursue his love of baking. In 2002 he opened his first bakery and he now has seven shops. He is the author of United Cakes of America.
- Author(s)Warren Brown
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note100 full-colour photographs
- Weight1007 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.