All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it s a birthday, wedding, or dinner party, there s better way to celebrate than with a slice of glorious cake. In Cakeology, Juliet shows home bakers how to take your cakes to the next level with her favorite and most impressive projects.With a foreword by Buddy Valastro, of Cake Boss, this book is crammed with tips and tricks and features step-by-step photography to guide you at every stage, ensuring these projects can be mastered by everyone. Learn all elements of cake decoration, from making fondant flowers to hand-painting on icing. From the elegant wedding cake with intricate piping design to the fun burger cake, cookie explosion cake, or Pinata cake (with a surprise center), Juliet s creations ensure you celebrate in style!
- Author BiographyJuliet Sear owns a successful contemporary cake boutique, Fancy Nancy, and has made cakes for celebrities like Dizzee Rascal, McFly, Bryan Adams, and more. Juliet is UK ambassador for Cake Boss.
- Author(s)Juliet Sear
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Helen Cathcart
- Foreword byBuddy Valastro
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.