Cakes, Biscuits and Slices by The Australian Women's Weekly, Susan Tomnay (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by footycardsmania
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
- AU $8.95+ AU $5.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by wifeofsteptoe
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Australian Women's Weekly is rewned for its cake, biscuit and slice recipes. They're tested at least three times and they're delicious. This volume includes chocolate, nut, fruit and sponge cakes, biscuits, and slices.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/11/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width205 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.04New
- AU $44.82New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.