All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn the peaceful seaside town of Broadgate, an impossible crime occurs. The operator of the cliff railway locks the empty carriage one evening; when he returns to work next morning, a dead body is locked inside - a man who has been stabbed in the back.Jimmy London, a newspaper reporter, is first on the scene. He is quick on the trail for clues - and agrees to pool his kwledge with Inspector Shelley of Scotland Yard, who is holidaying in the area. Mistrustful of the plodding local policeman, Inspector Beech, the two men launch their own investigation into the most baffling locked-room mystery - a case that could reignite Jimmy's flagging career, but one that exposes him to great danger.
- Author BiographyJOHN ROWLAND (1907-1984) was a publisher, journalist, civil servant and Unitarian minister whose detective novels have long been neglected.
- Author(s)John Rowland
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication10/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBritish Library Crime Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.