Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCalculated Risk: The Modern Entrepreneur's Handbook makes entrepreneurial pursuits a learnable process. Palumbo takes his twenty years of starting and backing businesses and describes in detail his greatest triumphs, and with them the many lessons he learned along the way. Starting a successful business can be one of life's biggest challenges. Palumbo takes you step by step through the process, from idea to exit, using real world examples to drive home his message. He tells you what types of ideas are viable for business creation, how to tell if your startup is succeeding, and what top venture capitalists look for when valuing a new business. Calculated Risk is a must read for anyone thinking of taking the leap into entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Michael J Palumbo
- PublisherMjp Publications, LLC.
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMjp Publications, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.