All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful students of hospitality and catering need a good, basic kwledge of maths. This well-established question and answer workbook covers all the essential calculations, using everday catering situations as examples. - Updated and extended to cover extra topics, such as area and volume, budgeting and averages - Written in clear, n-mathematical terms to help you grasp the key methods and facts you find difficult to understand - Exercises are graded to allow you to follow an easy, step-by-step approach - Test yourself with sample multiple-choice questions This workbook is suitable for any student working towards a hospitality and catering course. It will also be a useful reminder to those already working in the hospitality and catering industry.
- Author BiographyGorden Gee is the former Head of Department of Food and Fashion at South Downs College of Further Education.
- Author(s)Gordon E. Gee
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note20 Line Illustrations, Graphs
- Weight144 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.