All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive but concise introductory workbook is less rigorous than most calculus texts. Its informal and accessible treatment explains functions, derivatives, differentiation of algebraic functions and transcendental functions, partial differentiation, indeterminate forms, general and special methods of integration, the definite integral, partial integration, and other fundamentals. 1963 edition.
- Author BiographyThe late William L. Schaaf was a Professor at Brooklyn College and the author of many widely known books on mathematics.
- Author(s)William L. Schaaf
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.