Calculus for Business, Economics, Life Sciences, and Social Sciences by Karl E. Byleen, Michael R. Ziegler, Raymond A. Barnett (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $312.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $258.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarnett/Ziegler/Byleen is designed to help students help themselves succeed in the course. This text offers more built-in guidance than any other on the market-with special emphasis on prerequisites skills-and a host of student-friendly features to help students catch up or learn on their own. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does t come packaged with this content. MyMathLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMathLab, search for: 0321925130 / 9780321925138 Calculus for Business, Ecomics, Life Sciences and Social Sciences Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson etext -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star 0321869834 / 9780321869838 Calculus for Business, Ecomics, Life Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Barnett, a native of California, received his B.A. in mathematical statistics from the University of California at Berkeley and his M.A. in mathematics from the University of Southern California. He has been a member of the Merritt College Mathematics Department, and was chairman of the department for four years. Raymond Barnett has authored or co-authored eighteen textbooks in mathematics, most of which are still in use. In addition to international English editions, a number of books have been translated into Spanish. Michael R. Ziegler (late) received his B.S. from Shippensburg State College and his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Delaware. After completing post doctoral work at the University of Kentucky, he was appointed to the faculty of Marquette University where he held the rank of Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science. Dr. Ziegler published over a dozen research articles in complex analysis and co-authored eleven undergraduate mathematics textbooks with Raymond A. Barnett, and more recently, Karl E. Byleen. Karl E. Byleen received his B.S., M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in mathematics from the University of Nebraska. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science of Marquette University. He has published a dozen research articles on the algebraic theory of semigroups.
- Author(s)Karl E. Byleen,Michael R. Ziegler,Raymond A. Barnett
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.