All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, revised edition covers all of the basic topics in calculus of several variables, including vectors, curves, functions of several variables, gradient, tangent plane, maxima and minima, potential functions, curve integrals, Green's theorem, multiple integrals, surface integrals, Stokes' theorem, and the inverse mapping theorem and its consequences. It includes many completely worked-out problems.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight961 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 1987
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.