All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*2 February 1101: Ranulf Flambard, the first person to be locked in the Tower of London, chose this day to make his escape. *24 March 1873: Mary Ann Cotton, thought to have poisoned three husbands, a lover, eight children and seven stepchildren, is taken to be hanged. *9 November 1888: The mutilated body of Mary Jane Kelly, thought to be the fifth victim of Jack the Ripper, is found in her room in Whitechapel. This volume contains 365 amazing and incredible true crimes from British history. With infamous names - Crippen, Seddon, Haigh, Ellis - alongside lesser-kwn examples from the British pantheon of crime, it will fascinate, chill and surprise readers everywhere.
- Author BiographyPeter Stubley is a crime journalist and the founder of the London murder map (www.murdermap.co.uk), which aims to catalog every Victorian murder in London.
- Author(s)Peter Stubley
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.