About this product
- DescriptionReve and his sister Mi are alone in the world -- their father is dead and their mother has abandoned them. Reve has to learn to be a man -- to fight, to fish, to live. He must protect Mi from the rest of the world. She is special, hears voices, can see things. She can call down thunder. Travelling to the big city to search for their mother, Reve and Mi get sucked into the squalid underworld of the sprawling barrio, where danger lurks around every corner, and each day is a fight for survival.
- Author BiographyDaniel Finn is a well-travelled teacher and writer who has written several books for younger readers, published under another name. When he started to write TWO GOOD THIEVES, and then CALL DOWN THUNDER, he knew they would be different from anything else he'd done - so he started to lead a double life, with two names and two very different writing styles. He lives and works in Surrey, with his wife. He has two grown-up children.
- Author(s)Daniel Finn
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading AgeFrom 11 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.