All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarth, t so very long from w: the silent, inscrutable alien visitors who bathed the planet in transforming rains have moved on, leaving behind a world much changed. Penn Roma, age sixteen, is blessed-or cursed-with supernatural talents she has always concealed. Her sisters, likewise afflicted, are prisoners of the Commission, the government agency tasked with controlling these strange children. Penn's determination to save them only gains urgency when she learns of the horrifying plans the twisted Warden Dodge has for the peculiar charges. But Penn herself must remain hidden, navigating a series of fantastical havens with her embattled allies, similarly enhanced teens also in the Commission's crosshairs. Worse, her vast, half-understood powers have become unpredictable, failing at critical moments and activating outside of her control. Can Penn trust a rogue warden, supposedly opposed to Dodge's schemes, to help free her family...or has the Commission set its most nefarious trap yet?
- Author BiographyL.J. Hatton is a Texan, born and raised. She sometimes refers to the towns she's lived in by the movies filmed in them, and if she wasn't working as a professional pretender, she'd likely be holed up in a lab somewhere doing genetics research. She is also the author of Sing Down the Stars, the first volume in her Celestine series.
- Author(s)L. J. Hatton
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe Celestine Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.