Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDawn Annandale is bright, witty and well educated. But when her marriage began to fall apart, she had to face a seemingly insurmountable pile of debts on her own. Determined that her children would t suffer because of their parents' mistakes, and with family to turn to for help, she searched desperately for a way to make some money, and fast. And made the decision to become an escort. CALL ME ELIZABETH offers an insight into the sex industry in the UK today, as well as the shocking truth that increasing numbers of women in a similar situation to Dawn are turning to prostitution to make ends meet. It is by turns sad, funny, frightening and empowering, but it is above all honest and compelling. From Emanuelle to Pretty Woman, the life of an escort remains deeply fascinating. There will be those who will judge the author, but there will be many more who will recognise her dilemma and understand how she reached her decision. This is her story - decide for yourself.
- Author BiographyDawn Annandale lives in the UK. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Dawn Annandale
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight202 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.