All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionCall Me Old Shoes is a compilation of fifty original poems focusing on the uplifting, supporting, and familiar nature of old habits and techniques to maintain personal, social and spiritual well-being. These poems are organized according to five parts of a shoe: The Vamp or Upper Part (holds shoe to foot), Insole (interior bottom beneath the foot), Outsole (in direct contact with the ground), Midsole (between the outsole and insole for shock absorption) and the Heel (bottom rear of the shoe). These spiritual poems were written to uplift the reader with support and familiarity and as comforting as a pair of old shoes.
- Author(s)Jr,Quentin Newhouse,Quentin Newhouse Jr Ph D
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.