All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the poignant story of the last days of a father's life as seen through his adult daughter's eyes. The story takes you back in time to the daughter's childhood memory of what it was like to live with an alcoholic parent to the present time as she sits at the bedside of her dying father. Is forgiveness really possible without ever hearing the words I'm sorry?
- Author BiographyThis is based on first hand experience of living with an alcoholic parent during childhood. There are also resources in the book for teens to contact for help when needed.
- Author(s)Sally Grottini
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.