Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the poignant story of the last days of a father's life as seen through his adult daughter's eyes. The story takes you back in time to the daughter's childhood memory of what it was like to live with an alcoholic parent to the present time as she sits at the bedside of her dying father. Is forgiveness really possible without ever hearing the words I'm sorry?
- Author BiographyThis is based on first hand experience of living with an alcoholic parent during childhood. There are also resources in the book for teens to contact for help when needed.
- Author(s)Sally Grottini
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.