All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating and moving memoir, sisters Jacky and Madeline share the communications they have received from their beloved father, Ron, since he passed away in February 2008. Ron reaches out to them from 'the other side' to show his family that there most certainly is life after death. Ron visits family and friends in dreams, shows them the future in visions, and plays havoc with door bells, light switches and alarms. He reaches out to them to prove that he is safe in the afterlife, and to offer reassurance and guidance from beyond. This extraordinary book shows that this life is t the end, and that happiness can be found in the afterlife. It is a touching and emotional tribute to their father that will offer comfort and hope to anyone who has lost someone they love.
- Author BiographyJacky is an expert in spontaneous afterlife communication - when loved ones who have died use dreams and visions to let family know that they are safe. Madeline is a writer who has studied paranormal phenomena for over 20 years. They are sisters, and friends, and this is their first book together.
- Author(s)Jacky Newcomb,Madeline Richardson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight166 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.