Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of SEAL Team Six by MacGregor Literary Agency, Don Brown (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn August 6, 2011-three months after members of Navy SEAL Team Six killed Osama Bin Laden-Taliban forces took down a United States helicopter, call sign Extortion 17. The attack killed the Air National guard crew, seven unidentified members of the Afghan military, and seventeen members of Navy SEAL Team Six-warrior brothers from the same Team that had killed Osama Bin Laden just ninety days prior. Don Brown, a former U.S. Navy JAG officer stationed at the Pentagon and a former Special Assistant United States Attorney, re-creates the wartime action, tells the life stories of the elite warriors our nation lost on that day, and tears apart the official military explanation of the incident contained in the infamous Colt Report, which reveals either gross incompetence or a massive cover-up. Were the seven Afghan soldiers aboard that helicopter really undercover Taliban who either maneuvered the chopper within easy range of being shot down or sabotaged it from within? Were the SEALS sacrificed on the altar of political correctness and deliberately flown into a kwn Taliban hot zone? Through a serious examination of the evidence, and the lack thereof, Brown tackles the issues of the case as only an experienced military prosecutor can. Author Don Brown, a former United States Navy JAG officer stationed at the Pentagon, and former Special Assistant United States Attorney, is the author of ten military and legal vels, including the nationally bestselling vels Treason and The Malacca Conspiracy. He lives and practices law in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author BiographyDon Brown, a former United States Navy JAG officer stationed at the Pentagon, and former Special Assistant United States Attorney, is the author of ten military and legal novels, including the nationally bestselling novels TREASON and MALACCA CONSPIRACY. A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campbell University School of Law, and holding a certificate of International Law from the U.S. Naval War College, Don served as an administrative law attorney at the Pentagon on the staff of the Navy Judge Advocate General, where he drafted legal memoranda for the Secretary of the Navy and drafted legal opinion papers for the Secretary. Rising to the rank of Lieutenant Commander in the Navy JAG Corps, in addition to having authored the popular Navy Justice Series and Pacific Rim Series, Don has also been published in the prestigious Navy Law Review. He lives and practices law in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Don Brown,MacGregor Literary Agency
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight30 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.