All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wild adventure. Independent A man, an axe, and a dog named Fuzzy . . . let the adventure begin! Trapped in a job he hated and up to his neck in debt, Guy Grieve s life was going where. But with a stroke of luck, his dream of escaping it all to live in the remote Alaskan tundra suddenly came true. Miles from the nearest human being and armed with only the most basic equipment, Guy built a log cabin from scratch and began carving a life for himself through fishing, hunting, and diligently avoiding bears. Packed with adventure, humor, and insight, this is the gripping story of an ordinary man learning the ways of the wild.
- Author BiographyGuy Grieve was born in 1973 in South Africa. Half Italian and half Scottish, his childhood was spread across three continents. In between writing, he also earns his living as a dive-fisherman for King Scallops, working from an open boat all year-round in the remote North Atlantic. His island home is called the Isle of Mull and is located in the Inner Hebrides off the coast of Northwest Scotland, where he lives with his wife and two young sons.
- Author(s)Guy Grieve
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.