All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK ecomy is heading for a disastrous period of austerity and stagnation - GDP growth is unsustainable, debt is increasing, inequality is widening and unemployment is high. But all of these trends can be reversed by moving a few crucial levers in ecomic policy. This book offers a bold manifesto for how we can get the ecomy back on track. In this vital and timely call to action, leading ecomist and entrepreneur John Mills and political thinker Bryan Gould provide a searing critique of the decisions behind current UK ecomic policy and provide a clear step-by-step account of how to revive it, with little or increase in inflation. Things cant go on as they are - this book delivers a fresh roadmap to improve our quality of life and secure Britain's ecomic stability for future generations.
- Author BiographyJohn Mills (Author) John Mills is an entrepreneur and economist. He is Chairman of John Mills Limited (JML), the company he founded nearly thirty years ago which, based in the UK, sells to some eighty-five countries across the world. He is the author of eight books and numerous pamphlets, bulletins and articles. He is a lifelong Labour supporter with particular interests in the EU as well as economic policy.Bryan Gould (Author) Bryan Gould was a New Zealand Rhodes Scholar who pursued a career in the UK as a diplomat, Oxford law don, television journalist and politician. He was a member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet and contested the Labour Party leadership in 1992. He returned to New Zealand to become Vice-Chancellor of Waikato University in 1994. He has written a number of books on politics and economic policy.
- Author(s)Bryan Gould,John Mills
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW H Allen
- Weight165 g
- Width116 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.