All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionToday is Alexis's birthday, a little girl who seems to have everything. Unfortunately she is still learning how to treat other people. After she ungratefully opens a few of her presents at her party, the toys come to life to teach her a lesson. Suddenly the Wizard, the Rag Doll, the Bear, and the Sketch Board persuade her to take part in a board game, and every time she answers a question incorrectly, she must change places with one of them to see and feel the results of her harsh words and actions. By the end of the game, Alexis learns the value of treating others with kindness and consideration.
- Author BiographyMichael Schloegl (author/illustrator) an accomplished playwright, performer, director/choreographer, believes the arts are a powerful means by which to impact the lives of children. He is also the author/illustrator of the children's book The Chrismouse Story. Other playwright credits include, Three Bears and a Babe, The Chrismouse Story; the Musical, Calling All Toys The Musical, and the educational musical tour History Time Henry. As a theatre educator, he continues to direct shows and teach master classes throughout the US and Canada.
- Author(s)Michael Schloegl
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.