All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Torn Hearts comes ather moving love story, Calling Me Home. CaSondra Poulsen once again tugs the heartstrings and reaches the powerful emotions that call us home. What will your answer be when your heart calls you home? Tom's smooth surfing life becomes a series of crashing waves when he finds Samantha Richards beaten and barely conscious on the shore of Huntington Beach. His protective nature draws him to shelter the small-town Nebraska girl as she recovers. Captivated by her beauty, Tom quickly falls for Samantha, all the while struggling to understand her family's lack of concern. The attack has left Samantha battling to unlock the memories trapped within her mind. Hurt and confused by her family's scarcity, she decides to focus on the one who is concerned about her, Tom. Taya Mitchell, Tom's sister and Samantha's best friend encourages their relationship until Samantha's brother shows up at their home. Greeted by a stiff right-hook, Brian immediately disdains Tom. Taya impressed by Brian's ability to hold his own with her brother offers him kindness. As the siblings maneuver through the inundating emotions, tragedy strikes once more, bringing them closer, and pushing them farther than they thought possible.
- Author BiographyCaSondra Poulsen lives in Nebraska with her husband, two sons, dog and two cats. Follow her on Facebook.
- Author(s)Casondra Poulsen
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.