All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Alexander's daughter Florence was a healthy two-year-old until 36 hours after her Meningitis C vaccination, when she suffered the first of many terrifying convulsions. Here, mixing personal experience with factual research, Alexander examines the status quo of vaccination and highlights some of the questions she believes should be at the forefront of parents' minds: how can trust in vaccination be restored?; are parents' expectations of success too high in this medically advanced world?; are all vaccinations necessary? This book aims to provide parents with the kwledge and curiosity needed to make an informed, confident decision about vaccination. Mary Alexander has two children; Jacob aged six and Florence, w aged four.
- Author BiographyMary Alexander has two children; Jacob aged six and Florence, now aged four.
- Author(s)Mary Alexander
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2003
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.