All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery parent, caregiver and young child kws the misery that comes with meltdowns and toddlers temper tantrums. Through rhythmic text in both English and Spanish and warm illustrations, this gentle, reassuring book offers toddlers simple tools to release strong feelings, express them, and calm themselves down. After a break, toddlers will feel like new and adults will, too.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Verdick has been writing books since 1997, the year her daughter was born. Her two children are the inspiration for nearly everything she writes. She is the author of more than forty highly acclaimed books for children and teens in Free Spirit s Best Behavior(r), Toddler Tools, Happy Healthy Baby(r), and Laugh & Learn(r) series. Some of her most beloved titles include Germs Are Not for Sharing, Words Are Not for Hurting, Calm-Down Time, Don t Behave Like You Live in a Cave, Stand Up to Bullying!, and The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents). She lives with her husband, two children, and a houseful of pets near St. Paul, Minnesota. Marieka Heinlen received her BFA at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and also studied at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London. She launched her career as an award-winning children s book illustrator with Hands Are Not for Hitting and has illustrated all of the books in the Best Behavior and Toddler Tools series. Marieka focuses her work on books and other materials for children, teens, parents, and teachers. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband, son, and daughter.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marieka Heinlen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.