All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIf there were a simple process that would allow you to stop worrying, and truly move forward in your life . . . wouldn't you want to kw about it? In CALM, Denise Marek reveals a proven four-step process designed specifically for women who worry. This simple yet powerful formula will help you stop worrying, eliminate self-limiting beliefs, and develop greater inner peace. You'll discover strategies to immediately reduce worry, and put an end to what if thinking. Find out how to transform fear into action, and learn how to finally stop worrying about what others think of you. Discover how to let go of the need for perfectionism, regain excitement for life, and restore your peace of mind.
Based on Denise Marek's From Worrier to Warrior seminar, the four-step process in this book has already been proven effective for thousands of women across North America. No matter who you are, where you've been, or what you're going through, apply the practical steps in this book and you too will stop worrying. CALM is the key to reconnecting with the inner peace you desire and deserve.
- Author(s)Denise Marek
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.