All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColouring is a terrific tool for staying relaxed and present in a demanding and hectic world. Requiring focus on a small scale, colouring in is a refreshing way to practice mindful attentiveness while reigniting your creative side. Approaching colouring slowly and carefully, giving your full attention to the movement of pen on page, creates the perfect escape from all those worries buzzing around your head. Here, over 80 hand-drawn illustrations of flowers and plants are just waiting for a touch of colour from pens, pencils or felt tips. The world's flora is at your fingertips while deciding which colours to bring nature to life with. Whether you've got ten minutes to spare at lunch or a few lazy hours on a Sunday, losing yourself in a colouring book is a simple, enjoyable and undemanding path to inner peace.
- Author BiographyGraham McCallum is an artist, designer and craftsperson. He is the author of 4000 Flower and Plant Motifs, 4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs and 4000 Alphabet and Letter Motifs as well as Pattern Motifs. He teaches and writes on design and lives in Durban, South Africa.
- Author(s)Graham McCallum
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note80
- Weight318 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.