All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHawaii boy Calvin Coconut has come up with the best idea ever for his sister Darci's birthday party. But a huge tropical storm hits the islands and threatens everything. It rains and rains. And rains. The river next to Calvin's house rises high. When Calvin's friend Willy falls into the raging water, Calvin grabs his skiff to save him. As Willy is swept into the bay, Calvin struggles in the wild waves. What happens next shows Calvin what heroes are made of. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM SALISBURY is the author of four Calvin Coconut books: Trouble Magnet, The Zippy Fix, Dog Heaven, and Zoo Breath, as well as several novels for older readers, including the award-winning Lord of the Deep, Blue Skin of the Sea, Under the Blood-Red Sun, Eyes of the Emperor, House of the Red Fish, and Night of the Howling Dogs. He lives in Portland, Oregon. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Graham Salisbury
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCalvin Coconut
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.