All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ. Todd Billings and I. John Hesselink have compiled an essential collection of essays for the study of John Calvin's theology. Leading Calvin scholars examine the early and late reception-history of Calvin's fundamental teachings, including reflections on the contemporary possibilities and limitations in developing Calvin's thought.
- Author BiographyJ. Todd Billings is Associate Professor of Reformed Theology at Western Theological Seminary in Holland, Michigan, and the author of numerous publications including The Word of God for the People of God and Calvin, Participation, and the Gift, for which he won a 2009 Templeton Award for Theological Promise. I. John Hesselink is Albertus C. Van Rallte Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology at Western Theological Seminary in Holland, Michigan, and the author of numerous publications including Calvin's Conception of the Law and Calvin's First Catechism: A Commentary.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byI. John Hesselink,J. Todd Billings
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.