All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChike grew up in Umuofia with his mother and sisters. Before he left for Onitsha, his mother warned him never to go to the big River Niger. Chike was keen to visit the river. He requested money from his uncle, who refused. Whilst in Onitsha, he washed cars and got the money. He paid a boat fare to cross the big River Niger. Whilst on the other side, he lost track of time and missed the last boat back. Chike's breathtaking adventures began.
- Author(s)Chinua Achebe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight90 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.