All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures: of the Cambridge 2 Unit Mathematics Year 11 Enhanced Version contain: * A large number of fully worked examples demonstrate mathematical processes and encourage independent learning. Exercises are carefully graded to suit the range of students undertaking each mathematics course. * Online self-marking objective response quizzes provide further opportunities to practice the multiple choice style questions included in HSC Maths exams. 2 Unit / 3 Unit Mathematics: * Foundation questions consolidate fluency and understanding, development questions encourage students to apply their understanding to a particular context. * Extension or Challenge questions inspire further thought and development for advanced students. * The wealth of questions in these three categories enables teachers to make a selection to be attempted by students of differing abilities and provides students with opportunities to practice questions of the standard they will encounter in their HSC exams.
- Author(s)David Saddler,Derek Ward,Julia Shea,William Pender
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Secondary Maths (Australia) S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1080 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.