All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Student's Book, for Cambridge Secondary 1 English, is fully matched to the Curriculum Framework, Cambridge Checkpoint Tests and the Cambridge Progression Tests. Rewned for its clarity and accessible approach, it has been written to provide guidance to students from around the world, with extracts taken from a wide variety of texts, cultures and historical periods. It also includes essential support for your students with speaking and listening activities and a 'Key skills' section in each chapter.
- Author BiographyJohn Reynolds is a Principal Examiner and trainer for Cambridge International Examinations. He is also a successful author and experienced teacher. In addition to Checkpoint English, John has written IGCSE English, also endorsed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations.
- Author(s)John Reynolds
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight392 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.