All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE(R) First Language English series). This Teacher's Resource offers valuable advice and additional resources to support teachers delivering stage 8 of the Cambridge Checkpoint English syllabus. Features include; example lesson plans and schemes of work, handouts and worksheets linked to the Coursebook and Workbook units, answers to Coursebook activities and Workbook exercises, practice progression tests and related mark schemes, and a range of supporting material including suggested ICT resources and a curriculum framework overview to maximise the learning experience.
- Author(s)Marian Cox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecolour
- Weight80 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.