All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 9 contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home. It provides coverage of the Problem Solving section of the framework, with questions relating to these framework statements highlighted.
- Author(s)Chris Pearce,Greg Byrd,Lynn Byrd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight270 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.